Why a Summer of Connecting?
The Bible says it well … we need other people! Connecting to others brings joy and strengthens all of us! We invite you to connect this summer as we:
- Relax together
- Serve together
- Worship together
- Explore together
And as we connect, it is our prayer that you will perhaps:
- Meet a new friend
- Find something you are passion about
- Find a group of people who help you grow spiritually
- Laugh and relax
- Do something that makes a difference
- Discover something you needed but did not know you needed it
- Get excited about something new
- Find a place to belong at CCUM
- Deepen your love of God
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (NLT) Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. 10 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. 11Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? 12A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
We invite you to connect as often as you can this summer and see what you discover about yourself, your neighbors, and God!