Join your Christ Church sisters on a year-long journey toward wellness and wholeness. Every two months, we’ll consider an important dimension of our lives and offer practical steps to help us move in the right direction: closer to good health and closer to God.
January + February ● PHYSICAL
- Adding more movement
- Making wise food choices
- Taking care of our health on a daily basis
March + April ● SPIRITUAL
- Preparing for Lent and Easter
- Going deeper with God
- Learning the power of confession and prayer
May + June ● EMOTIONAL
- Becoming more honest about our feelings
- Tending our hearts with loving kindness
- Creating healthy boundaries
July + August ● SOCIAL
- Reaching beyond ourselves
- Seeking new friendships
- Going out (when we’d rather stay in)
September + October ● INTELLECTUAL
- Exploring new areas of interest
- Feeding our minds with good food
- Flexing our creative muscles
November + December ● VOCATIONAL
- Looking at our natural and spiritual gifts
- Listening to what God is calling us to do
- Using our gifts to serve and glorify God
Women’s Wellness Morning
Women’s Wellness Morning: EMOTIONAL WELLNESS
June 11 | Saturday 10:30am – 12noon | Youth Center
Join us for another fast-paced 90 minutes! Our Women’s Ministry Team and invited guests will provide some much-needed encouragement, as together we explore the many facets of Emotional Wellness and enjoy delicious, healthy snacks. This event is open to all women 18+ and it’s FREE!
Our morning will include:
- Elevating Your Mood with Jenny Fishback, a REFIT and REV+FLOW instructor, leading us in safe and simple movements any woman at any fitness level can do.
- A Walk through Mary's Many Emotions with Bekki Livingston, Director of Women’s Ministry, demonstrating the timeless range of emotions women experience.
- Emotional Wellness for Women with our pastoral counselor, Jane Myers, LCSW, LMFT, offering wisdom and direction for women of all ages.
- An Exercise in Honesty, created by Shelah Woodruff and Liz Curtis Higgs, giving us an opportunity to express our emotions in a meaningful and creative way.
The first 50 women who sign up are guaranteed a spot. Please register HERE!
What to look for in the months ahead
For Your Journey email newsletters and For Your Journey cards with:
- Key verses from Scripture to write on your heart
- Encouraging words from your Women’s Ministry Team
- Recommended reading, online and in print
- Useful, practical tips for optimal wellbeing
Women’s Wellness Mornings
Six Saturdays in February, April, June, August, October, and December
It’s going to be a life-changing year, sisters!