Sundays for Youth
Belonging. Believing. Becoming.
10:05 to 11 am
Sunday morning groups offer youth opportunities to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God's love through the Bible, the Christian faith, spiritual practices, and integrating faith and life.
Middle schoolers can gather and enjoy snacks in the Youth Center main room, before group time begins:
G6 (6th Grade) in Room 001
7th Grade in Room 002
8th Grade in Room 003
High School in Youth Center, The Stream
- 4 to 5 pm Middle School and High School Handbells
- 5 to 6 pm Middle School and High School Choirs
- 5-6:30pm, Free Time in Youth Center, Game Room, and Gym (5-6pm on Agape Meal nights)
- 6:30-6:45pm Gathering Worship, Youth Center
- 6:45-7:30pm Age-level small groups for G6, 7th, and High School; Confirmation for 8th graders.
During the school year, the first Sunday evening of each month features an Agape Meal (a special meal eaten family style and focused on fun, friendship, and hospitality; $5) followed by a worship, service, or fellowship activity for all youth. On 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays, the evenings feature a time for all youth to gather in the Youth Center for snacks, fellowship, and worship, before breaking out into small groups.