Sundays for Youth
Belonging. Believing. Becoming.
10:05 to 11 am
Sunday morning groups offer youth opportunities to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God's love through the Bible, the Christian faith, spiritual practices, and integrating faith and life.
Before group time, Middle schoolers gather in the Youth Center main room for snacks, and a change to hang out together.
- 6th and 7th Grade in Room 002
- 8th Grade in Room 003
- High School in Youth Center, The Stream
- 4 to 5 pm Middle School and High School Handbells
- 5 to 6 pm Middle School and High School Choirs
- 5-6:30pm, Free Time in Youth Center, Game Room, and Gym (5-6pm on Agape Meal nights)
- 6:30-6:45pm Gathering Worship, Youth Center
- 6:45-7:30pm Small Groups for 6th Grade, 7th Grade, and High School; Confirmation for 8th graders.
During the school year, the first Sunday evening of each month features an Agape Meal, a special meal eaten family style and focused on fun, friendship, and hospitality! ($5) Agape Meal is followed by a worship, service, or fellowship activity for all youth.
On regular Sundays, the evenings features a time for all youth to gather in the Youth Center for snacks, fellowship, and worship, before breaking out into their small groups.