Every other Thursday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- All people are created in the image of God. Genesis 1:27
- God is sovereign, even with our unique needs. Exodus 4:11
- We serve Christ by serving others. Matthew 25:40
- We need to look past our differences to the person God has created. 1 Corinthians 12:27
All God's People
Out All God's People Committee leads our church in unique and special needs ministries. We strive to engage people of all abilities at every level of church involvement. Our team of volunteers is trained to help assist you or your loved one during church activities and worship. Contact our Care Ministry staff with any questions. We are happy to help.
We believe that all children are a blessing. For children who are able to participate in typical Sunday School activities, they will be paired up with an adult buddy who will assist them specifically. For children who cannot participate in a typical Sunday School setting due to the severity of their special need, they will attend a special Sunday School class designed for one-on-one attention and love from adults who desire to share God's love with them.
Christ Church has several ways of resourcing those with unique and special needs to be included in worship.
- Large print hymnal
- Large print bulletin
- Listening Devices
- Braille hymnal
- Wheelchairs provided
- Gluten free communion
- Fragrance free balcony in the Chapel
- Handicapped parking
- Buddies who assist with greeting, ushering and/or music involvement
- Quiet room in the back of the Sanctuary
- Large one-way window for viewing; no one can see in
- Carpeted floors
- Lights with dimmers
- Piped sound with volume control