10:00 am Bible Stories You Don’t Hear in Church – Did you know there are witches in the Bible? Ever wonder what happens in all those pages in between the ones we normally read in the Bible? Join us for this deep dive Bible study as we explore Bible stories you don’t hear in church. See Weekly Update for Zoom link.
9:00 am - 2:00 pm Turkey Trot Food Collection – We will not be walking in-person but we are still collecting much needed items for Open Door Ministry. See the list below for what you can bring.
5:00 pm Youth Music on Zoom - Join us as we sing Christmas songs and celebrate the semester of youth music. See Choir Notes for the Zoom link.
6:00 pm Youth Group: What's Next? On Zoom - Chris will be hosting a time of listening to hear from youth what we want to do for coming weeks. See Youth Ministry Weekly Update for Zoom link.
DON’T MISS OUT
Sharing the Light of Advent – Youth are invited to a season of daily missions and weekly prayers. To receive your FREE Advent kit, register today. You can pick up your kit at the church this Sunday, November 22 from 9 am to 2:30 pm or at Youth Group at 6 pm.
Sharing the Light of Advent Weekly Prayers – Beginning Sunday, November 29 at 9 pm, join us for a special 5 minutes of prayer on Zoom each Sunday night as we journey through Advent together. (See Weekly Update for Zoom link.)
Turkey Trot Food Collection:
- Jars of peanut butter
- Individually packed fruit cups for the bags
- Individually packed items for “desserts” such as pudding, Jello, bars, Little Debbie type snack cakes, etc.
- Cracker packs (like the cheese or peanut butter)
- Crackers that come in 6-8 to a pack)
- Cans of tuna for tuna salad
- Crackers, cookies: Ritz, club, saltine, etc.
- Bags of sugar or brown sugar
- Jars or cans of pimentos (for when we make Pimento cheese sandwiches)
- Cream of chicken or celery soup specifically
- Dry Noodles, spaghetti, macaroni, rotini, etc.
- Any canned vegetables with emphasis on sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, or corn, restaurant sized cans if possible
- Pork ‘n beans
Gaming Ministry – Wednesdays 6 pm (See Weekly Update for Zoom link). We play mostly Dungeons and Dragons and will throw in other games occasionally. Everyone is welcome!
Need more information about Youth and Youth Music events? Check out these links below.
The Youth Ministries Team