About the Event
The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships | Beginning Thursday, September 7 | 7pm on Zoom
If you already know your Enneagram number and are ready to learn how to use it as a tool for developing healthier relationships, this Zoom class is for you! Liz Matney and Kate Crandell are leading this online study of Suzanne Stabile’s book, The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships at 7pm on the first and third Thursdays in September, October, and November.
- September 7 Session 1: The Best Part of You Is the Worst Part of You
- September 21 Session 2: What We Want
- October 5 Session 3: What We Fear
- October 19 Session 4: What We Offer
- November 2 Session 5: Keeping Each Other Forgiven and Free
- November 16 Session 6: Ways to Help Ourselves and Others
A Zoom link will be provided once you have registered. Every other Thursday night beginning, September 7, simply click on the link using your computer, smart phone, or tablet at 7pm and join the study.
Both the book and the study guide are available on Amazon and are highly recommended for more self-discovery, increased compassion and personal growth.
Questions? Please contact:
Liz Matney email@example.com 502.648.2255
Kate Crandell Crandell.firstname.lastname@example.org 502.553.0707