What to Sell
- March sale - spring/summer clothing only
- September sale - fall/winter clothing only
- Size newborn –16
- Items must be on child-sized hangers hung with the hook pointing LEFT when the item is facing you (if you were to wear the item then the hook of the hanger would be on your right shoulder)
- Maternity clothes and size 8 and up may be hung on larger hangers.
- Clean, smoke-free, no holes, stains or missing buttons
- Sets should be pinned securely together and to the hanger
- Shoes, socks, accessories, etc, should be placed in a zip-loc bag with the tag placed inside.
Toys and Equipment
- Must be clean and in good condition with all parts intact
- Toys or equipment requiring batteries should include them
- Small parts should be placed in zip-loc bags and attached to the main item with the tag taped securely. It is a good idea to tape the bags closed so no small parts are lost, as long as there is a scannable tag on the outside
- If you are selling an item in the original packaging, please tag both the item and the box or bag as some shoppers may separate these from each other.
Other Items that Sell
- Sports equipment
- Indoor/outdoor playsets
- Maternity clothes
- Anything and everything for kids!
- Items recalled due to lead paint or safety hazards**
- Bath toys or items meant to be place in the mouth
- Children's jewelry
- Toys that are easily breakable
- Stuffed animals with eyes that can become attached
- Underwear that is not new in the package
- Breast pumps
- Car seats more than five years old
- Full-sized cribs
**Please check the following websites for additional information: